Today’s consumer is more socially responsible than ever before. The transition towards organic food, organic skincare, and a more eco-conscious lifestyle is apparent.
People support fair trade and go vegan to be more ethical. There comes a demand for all things eco-friendly, and the t-shirt has not been left behind.
The increased market demand for eco-friendly is just due to this: organic products cause you to feel good, from the inside out.
If you are thinking about custom organic cotton t-shirts and other apparel, you can order and personalize them with wannaink.com.
What is organic cotton clothing?
‘Organic’ is a hot word at the moment. It is a matter of course for marketers who want to let the public know that their product is natural and produced sustainably. This indicates that the production process has taken steps to reduce the environmental impact of the change in supply.
A safer, more environmentally sustainable alternative to traditional, “non-organic” cotton is Organic cotton. It is produced according to organic family guidelines, meaning no genetically modified aids (seeds, pesticides, toxic chemicals) were used. Additionally, it is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)—is the worldwide textile processing standard recognized for organic cotton fibers, which incorporates both ecological and social specifications.
Why should you buying organic clothing?
You’re probably wondering, “Is organic cotton worth it? ‘Some of the advantages of organic cotton purchase and wear are:
- It is soft than regular cotton but just as durable, insulating, and weatherproof.
- It is hypoallergenic & free from harmful chemicals and pesticides, causing fewer skin allergies and irritations.
- It’s socially ethical & fair trade, since no cheap labor or is used in organic cotton farming to get the work done at a lower price.
- It reduces water & soil pollution; no chemicals & processes are used in organic farming, which is better for the environment.
Why is organic cotton more expensive?
Organic cotton products are slightly expensive for a few reasons:
- It’s more expensive to grow crops & fight weeds sustainably without toxins.
- Harvesting is more labor-intensive when done without chemical aids.
- Small-batch quantities & equipment cleanup costs time & money
But here’s the great news: because the organic clothing market continues to grow, companies’ abilities to manufacture to scale will improve—and thus, eventually shrinking the pricing gap.
Tips for printing on clothing
When it comes to customization or personalization, it’s just as easy to print on organic apparel as it is on conventional cotton apparel. Once you’ve your design printed on organic apparel that features a flat, even surface, you may compare it to non-organic personalized apparel; you’ll immediately notice there is NO difference in:
- Color brightness
Wanna add organic T-shirts ♻︎ to your line of products?
Give one of our apparel consultants a call at +91 965-454-6400—they will help you with your design, selecting the right fabrics, & placing your order.