Customize your t-shirts just like a Pro – The beauty is in the details.
The screen printing process is the most popular printing method for custom t-shirts and apparel due to its durability and value for money. It’s a printing technique that applies ink directly onto clothing and fabric using mesh screens. It gives you a beautiful, durable, vibrant print that is cost-effective and long-lasting. The price of custom screen printing on t shirts is quantity based so the more you buy, the cheaper they will be!
There is a wide range of techniques and inks available within Screen Printing:
- Water-based Screen Printing (Eco-Friendly)
- Discharge Screen Printing
- Metallic Ink Screen Printing
- Foil Ink Screen Printing
- Puff Ink Screen Printing
- Glow In The Dark Ink Screen Printing
- High-Density Printing
- Reflective Ink Screen Printing
You Dream it, We bring it to Life through Printing.
It takes a team effort to make tees as beautiful as ours. It requires a combination of hard work, an artful eye, and careful crafty hands. Of course, it all starts with your concept.
Whether you use our online design studio or upload your artwork, it’s your idea that sparks our drive. That drive starts in the art department. Our screen printing method is the best in the business. It’s all taken care of by professionals who are second-to-none in their field. If they think the improvements required, they’ll get in touch with you before your design goes to production. They work tirelessly to make printing magic, ensuring your design comes out as vivid and accurate to your vision as possible.
We want to ensure your customized t shirt turns out precisely the way you want it. The attention to detail that goes into the screen printing process is crucial – and because we understand the importance of that, we know how to deliver superior quality products.
Screen Printing Pricing Factors:
- Quantity of t-shirts – the best pricing starts at 15 qty., but the more you order, the better your price per t shirt will be.
- Fabric, pattern & color of t-shirts selected – the quality in the product you choose affects your pricing.
- The number of colors in artwork – if you are on a budget, we would suggest doing one color printing, or as few colors as possible to save money.
- Print locations (Front, back, sleeve, tag, etc.,.) – Adding more placements does increase the price. View our print location options.
- Order timeline – Wannaink offers a variety of rush service options to meet your deadlines; however, these orders may be more expensive than ones that get completed in our standard turn-around time.
Wannaink currently offers a low 25 pcs minimum on screen printing orders. Visit our Quote page for a pricing estimate.
Our Silk Screen Printing Process Step By Step – Here’s how it all works:
You send us your artwork or design. We have optimized this process to make it as simple as possible for all of our customers. You can either submit your artwork to us, create one using our online Design Studio, or select from a variety of easy-to-customize pre-made templates and fonts in our expansive graphic library. Here your work ends, and ours begins.
Next, the dedicated staff in our art and design departments analyze every single submission to see what works and what doesn’t. They separate each color into separate screens, clean them up, and prepare them for printing. After you approve the final design, we send it for print.
Each screen gets “inked” with the approved color & each t-shirt gets printed in the correct color scheme. Our flash-drying process between each screen ensures crisp quality and prevents color bleeding.
The finished product is dried at 380°F for 25 seconds on one of our conveyor dryers. This process makes for a thorough and even curing of the ink to the fabric, which ensures your design won’t crack, fade, peel, or wash off.
Each t-shirt undergoes a rigorous quality assurance inspection by one of our floor managers. After every t-shirt gains its approval, it’s time to ship!
We ship your order right to your door. Each customer gets a tracking number, estimated delivery date, and email confirmation upon order completion.